MRCA Academy provides a wide range of retail training programmes that caters to the diverse needs of individuals, industries and the professionals especially members’ employees. Participants can choose from the series of training programmes tailor made to match their learning experience which is of the highest quality based on the Academy’s extensive track records of speakers’ achievements and success.
MRCA Academy provides its members with the opportunity to capitalize on the collective experience and resources of Malaysia’s dynamic group of retail experts. Various training and education programs organized by the Academy will help to improve the skills and capabilities of the members’ staff to propel them to be upgraded in their careers.
To be a renowned non-profit professional body for training and development in the Retailing, Franchising and Branding Sectors.
To focus on the total development of members to their full potential by gaining the knowledge, skills, attitudes, values, competencies and attributes to be successful in life and work, in order to contribute to the advancement of our nation.
Our Mission is guided by these 8 core values:-
- Ethics and Integrity
We promote and advocate the highest integrity and ethical standards.
We strive to line up to the highest standards of our professions by having the right attitudes, values and competencies to achieve the desired results.
We treat people with dignity and respect.
- Continuous Improvement
We embrace change, creativity and innovation for continual growth.
- Learning Environment
We consistently strive for excellence and to continually learn.
We are committed to work together with esprit de’ corps and cooperation to achieve common objectives and goals.
We value high quality training, coaching, research and practice in the retail industry.
We honor our heritage by being professionally, socially, finally and environmentally responsible.
- To promote the personal and professional development for our people in the Retail and Franchise businesses.
- To offer professional knowledge, consultancy and advice to members and the retail industry, whenever necessary.
- To provide relevant knowledge and skills through training courses, seminars, workshops, talks, conferences, exhibitions and study tours.
- To promote opportunities for networking, collaboration and support within members of our retail industry.
- To deliver quality services for all tiers of business within the retail environment.
- To ensure currency to the industry retail requirements.
- To attuned to the needs and requirements of the retail industry and to deliver support that is progressive and aligned with respect to members’ development plans.
- To build and maintain co-operative and helpful relationships with other Organisations that are committed to the advancement of study, research, practice and training in the fields of retailing, franchising and branding.
- To be a credible partner to leading training Organisations, business groups, professional bodies and the Government.