Procedures for Membership Application
First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in the MRCA.
Kindly note your membership is by invitation.
Any established company in retail chain business or related to the retail chain business incorporated in Malaysia may, upon the invitation by the Council, could apply to become a member. In deliberating the selection of companies to invite and the approval, the Council shall have regards to the principle that only one corporation per trade, per brand or per type of product and service shall be invited to apply for membership and could be accepted as member, albeit in some exception cases .
Below are the procedures for Membership Application:
- Please fill up the Member Information Sheet.
- Please submit all the required documents as mentioned in the Member Information Sheet.
- Member Information Sheet will be reviewed by the Secretariat, and shall be forwarded to the Secretary- General who shall, at the first convenient opportunity, submit it to the Council for approval. The Council may at its discretion reject any application without assigning any reason therefore.
- For the applicant whose application has been approved as aforesaid shall receive the Welcome Letter from MRCA Secretariat.
- The Applicant is required to submit the payment confirmation slip within 14 days from the date of invitation. If the applicant fails on the submission, we will withdraw the application without any notice.
- Payment for Admission Fee and Yearly Membership Fee is payable to “Malaysia Retail Chain Association” via RHB 2123 1200 0794 72
- Payment for Donation is payable to “MRCA Branding Education Charity Foundation” via UOB Bank 1743 0333 91
- Please send us a copy of the payment confirmation slip via either by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call 03-5882 4333 for courier pick-up