The ‘Love Touches Lives’ charity project organized by MRCA is in supporting and
helping single mothers across Malaysia. In the wake of this catastrophic period and current recovery situation, it has impacted the lives of the most vulnerable communities nationwide, which are the single mothers.
LOVE TOUCHES LIVES
The Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA) has successfully raised RM100,000 under this
“Love Touches Lives” single mother charity project!
A total of 165 single mothers have been selected from six NGOs (listed below) to be the
beneficiaries. They each will receive donations in the form of cash and groceries.
- Great Heart Charity Association
- Kassim Chin Humanity Foundation
- Persatuan Ibu Tunggal Spring Malaysia
- Association of Social Services and Community Development of Gombak District, Selangor (PSPK)
- Persatuan Wanita & Ibu Tunggal Nur Iman KL & Selangor (WITUS)
- Women of Will
We hope our little gesture of help will provide the aid these mothers so desperately need in
this challenging time caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our sincerest appreciation and gratitude to all who have supported and donated to this
wonderful noble cause! Thank you!
Click here for Post Event Press Release